Thursday, May 29, 2008

















I think for the next few days I do not have to baby sit my grandchildren so ....I am going to work on my Black Thistle Bobbinlace Bookmark that I started months ago. This morning I have so far worked on my Tatted varigated blue and off white beaded purse. It is going to be a real long time before this gets finished. This morning I am going with my daughter Chrystal to see Timmy Guy graduate from the D.A.R.E program in school. The D.A.R.E program teaches kids about not using drugs or alcohol.

A couple weeks ago Michelle got a bonus check from Walmart so she wanted to go to the Mall. So I borrowed my daughter's car and off the mall we went. Michelle does not have a license so I had to take her. Anyhow Michelle took a few pictures using her cell phone and I got them in my email last night so I thought I would share a couple pictures with you. Mostly me and Peyton Love. I didn't have my camera so I was in front of the camera for a change. It is kinda funny but in my house I am the only one that doesn't have a cell phone but being I am so grounded because I don't have a car anymore, anybody that wants me knows they can call me on the landline. Enjoy the pictures and be safe over the Memorial Holiday Weekend and get some lace making done.

No comments: