Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is a little tease for you. I made these Pinwheel Snowflakes design by Vida Sunderman from her Snowflake book. The thread is size 20 and it is a tease of what the new line of thread will be looking like from Handy Hands. I think I am going to attach all my pinwheels together and make one huge giant Christmas Pinwheel center piece. Won't that be colorful...there is more to come so stay tune for more on this thread.

A couple weeks ago my husband Gary and I were going to go over by Albany to Herkimer Diamond Mine and do some gem stone digging but the weather was threatening even more T Storms so we decided to go Antique around where we live.

What did I find...well I found this Tatted Bag. I am a real sucker for tatted bags. I think they are my favorite thing that is tatted...any bag will do...LOL Just send them my way..Ha!
























Here is a picture of Martha Celtic Heart 2nd attempt....



























Here is a picture of my two Grandsons (Peyton and Timmy) playing DNS games. They each have their own otherwise they fight over them all the time. Timmy being 11 and Peyton being 2 1/2 years old.
And here is a picture of Timmy when he got his metals during the Special Olympics that he was part of. Timmy has Attention Deficit problem which he takes medication for. But look at his sweet smile he has in this picture. He looks so very happy. And where was Grandma when this event was going on...well....she was taking care of Peyton.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love that tatted bag, the shaping at the bottom is different from most of them. The celtic heart looks great. I have wanted to make that heart for a long time. Can't believe Peyton is 11!

:-) Gina

Tattycat said...

I love the pinwheels, heart and the bag. What a find! The new thread is pretty too. I have to try that heart. Your boys are getting so big!