Saturday, January 14, 2012

First of all I finally made the ornament from a kit that I won in a raffle at a Hector Tatting Event from a few years ago. Debbie Arnold is the one that donated the ornament to the raffle. As you can see in the picture this ornament has reindeer charms going around the bottom of the ornament. If you go to Debbie website you will see a whole lot of different charms and they are $1.00 for each so if you want to do an ornament like mine you would need just seven charms and of coarse the pattern from Debbie. All sold on her website here.


You can see that we have snow here in New York. It has been a funny Winter so far where we haven't hardly had any snow...but now that I have typed these words here....I probably just jinxed us.

Also I showed you all some of the snowflakes I have made. In the one picture is the pale blue and yellow flake. It was a flake from Martha's new tatting book. It is finished here inside a bangle. Makes a neat ornament. The thread is from Handy Hands here

http://www.handyhandstatting.com/index.html
The color is called Sea Island Citrus. I did the ornament in size 40 instead of the called for size 20 to make it smaller so it would fit inside the bangle.

1 comment:

Barbara Gordon said...

Very pretty. I'm not into using to many beads, but the colors you used, to me, tamed it down. Looks very nice.