Saturday, January 11, 2014

I have been painting Santa Claus bobbins. There are three Santa Clauses going around the bobbin. There is also a saying in spiral going around that says. "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" . What would Santa be without the presents for every good boy and girl so there are presents with a few jolly Ho Hos.  These bobbins look very Christmasy which I use my Christmas themed bobbins year around just like I listen to Celtic Christmas music year around. :) The last bobbin with the varnish and bird in cage spangle is at present on ebay. I just listed it. There are only a few others of this bobbin. If you are interested in buying one please let me know. When they are gone they will be gone. These were lots of fun to paint and very vibrate. All the other bobbins in the picture also have their varnish and bird cage spangle ready to go to another home amd make some pretty lace.  Here is the URL for the ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171215370324#ht_118wt_1009

No comments: